Thursday, March 11, 2010

Breathin Easy

I missed my usual blogging time because I was busy studying for a test..so I guess an afternoon blog will have to do..but they never end up going anywhere, are mostly rushed, and not even the least bit interesting…sorry guys my brain is a little more foggy in the afternoon, and especially after a test. I will make it short and painless…maybe.

I keep getting distracted by afternoon Television or maybe it is just Dr. Oz’s freakishly hairy gorilla arms. Someone should as him how to get rid of nasty upper  arm hair to see what he says and then tell him to take his own advice.

I guess I will end by saying that Michael Pollan Author of The Omnivores Dilemma, In Defense of Food and his newest book Food Rules, will be on Oprah again today…it is a repeat of his first appearance on Oprah but it is a must see if you haven’t watched it. Then go watch Food Inc. NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment