Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

Only one hour to go and it will officially be 2011. I must say that I have a lot of hope for 2011. I am wanting my biggest focus to be on running but I am also holding onto some other small hopes. I am actually a little foggy headed at the moment seeing as it is way past my bedtime. The only reason I am still awake right now is the fact that I made some deliciously sugary cookies. ( mostly healthy of course ). I am too tired to think in depth of what I hope to capture in this new year, but I will say that I hope that it will come with lots of joy and personal growth.

Not only is tomorrow the New Year but the day after that ( Jan. 2nd ) is the first birthday of this blog. Yep I typed up my first blog on Jan. 2nd 2010. Yay go me.

Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Keep up your blog/journal. It's good for you and all of us that read it.

    ReplyDelete