Monday, June 4, 2012

Better Late Than Never

I almost didn't get a blog post in today. I normally blog in the morning but had to finish up my homework which took longer than expected. I still didn't finish it until just now after getting home from class. Needless to say this post is pretty much a bunch of BS but for some reason you are still reading. Why are you reading this right now? Seriously, you must be trying to kill some serious time.

Still reading? Well, okay I guess I will tell you about my day. I had fun today... as I have been doing in class the past 10 weeks. Believe it or not I am actually starting to enjoy meeting new people. Culinary school definitely forces you to communicate at times I would usually chose to keep my mouth shut. I think the biggest thing I have learned lately is that people can really surprise you. Sometimes its not always a good surprise but when it is... its pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment