Saturday, April 17, 2010

Good Morning Sunshine

A sunny weekend? For real? I am beyond stoked that it is finally going to be a sunny Saturday…although I think it is supposed to start raining again Monday evening….anyways enough about the weather.

One thing I am not so stoked about is the fact that I fell asleep during the last 10 minutes of Jaime Oliver’s Food Revolution. I was pretty tired…I was out, only to wake up at 2:00am to my phone beeping non stop. I had left my twitter app on but my phone was all the way across the room…get up? No way. I fell back asleep only to be slightly startled every time I heard my phone beep, until I woke up in a heated panic. I was a sweaty mess and had to pee like a race horse. Screw that there was no way I was getting up.

Needless to say I finally fell back to sleep until 5:30 rolled around and I could no longer resist the urge to pee. I kicked off the cover’s and leaped out of bed only to find that I had no sweatshirt…and no pants on. What the? I potty danced around the bed in a groggy drunken-like state trying to find my missing articles of clothing while hoping that it was in fact me that removed them in the first place.

Finally, after digging around like a mad woman through my bed sheets I found my pants in a jumbled inside-out ball of mess. I tried to shake them out as effectively as possible with out peeing myself. I was not about to clean a yellow stain on the carpet that didn’t come from my dog. After shaking my pants into submission they finally decided to participate  and returned to their normal side out state. I quickly put them on only to race to the bathroom. Victory was mine. I probably should of gone sooner judging by the bags under my eyes. I can tell my night of sleep was not exactly the highest of quality.

So far my Saturday didn’t exactly start off as planned but I am still looking forward to whatever this day has to offer. Yay for the weekend! Hmm maybe farmer’s market?

So the big question of the day is…If you wake up in the middle of the night having to pee do you hold it, or get up and go?

1 comment:

  1. lol, I always just get up. Then I go back to bed and sleep!

    ReplyDelete