Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thankful Tuesdays

Happy Tuesday everyone! Monday is over and we are on our way to the weekend. I know it seems far away, but it will be Friday before you know it. Being that it is still cloudy and rainy out and for whatever reason I have developed a very sore hip/ass. It feels like I was hit by a car. Lovely. I am still on the fence about doing the Run Rocklin race but now I am really not sure consider my freakin hip wants to kill me…I don’t think it is the same issue I was having before though so that is good.

SO now on to what I am thankful for today…

1. I just finished a take home test

2. I get to go to my cooking class today.

3. I get to cook dinner? Maybe? And hopefully get a blog post up on my new food blog.

4. Oatmeal

5. Peanut Butter

6. Frozen fruit

7. I’m alive

What are you thankful for today?

4 comments:

  1. I'm thankful school is almost over. Just a few more exams to go!

    Hope your rear heals!
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for a beautiful day, cloud filled skies and sunshine. My health and a wonderful home and family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for my jacket because its cold outside. I'm thankful that I read your post to remind me to be thankful. And I'm thankful for salad for lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful my daughter is staying with us!

    ReplyDelete