Friday, April 30, 2010

TGIF

It’s Friday and an amazing one at that. It has finally stopped raining! The only downside is having to go to class. It’s not so bad it is just the 4 hour length that kills me. Another downside is that Jaime Oliver’s show ended last week. Now what am I going to do with my Friday night? I guess if I was a normal 23 year old I would go “Out” and club it up with my skanky friends. But, not only do I not have skanky friends..well I don’t really have any friends at all, and clubs would probably cause me to have a nervous breakdown.

Onto a happier note: Everyone in class loved my blonde brownies and the teacher was super happy that I made them gluten free. I think I got an A! Yay. I will post the recipe on my other blog.

I am excited for the predicted warm weather this weekend. Which reminds me I forgot to shave my legs…and I am wearing shorts to class…gotta go!

Anything fun planned for the weekend?

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that your brownies went over well! Helps get that A when the teacher can eat them :) Back in the day I would've been happy to be your token skanky friend. *sigh* Married life has made me a changed woman. Although I am so much older than you that by this point I'd be nearing cougar status if I even tried. Too bad we live nowhere near each other or we could go out for brunch or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plans? Just to be with you! :-)

    ReplyDelete