Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wanted: Sleep

I spent most of my morning creating an avatar for an army version of Second Life…who knew that existed right? Well it does..and I couldn’t help myself. I suppose it thinks all army wives are sluts though because the female avatar starts out with size DD boobs and a short polka-dot skirt. I spent nearly an hour and a half just trying to tone down my whorrish avatar only to find out there is a glitch that makes it so you must forever wear a pink polka-dot skirt and high-heels regardless if you are wearing pants or not.

 

avatar whore_001 

                            My Avatar is a whore

I hate wearing skirts so much that I couldn’t even stand to watch my avatar wear one and quickly exited the program…maybe I will try again later. Who knows though, maybe I should buy myself a pink polka-dot skirt to wear over my jeans.

On another note..I am having the hardest time sleeping. Not necessarily falling asleep..I am still compared to a 95 year old in that sense. ( by that I mean not being able to keep my eyes open past 9:30). I am just having trouble with quality of sleep. I wake up at 3:00 and have to force myself to sleep in until 4:00am. This hour from 3:00-4:00 is usually filled with me waking up every 10 minutes. Then by 4:00am I am up..and most of the time with a headache. Wah Wah hear me whine. Tired of it yet? I am tired of hearing myself whine. Sorry guys.

3 comments:

  1. Funny, I'm reading this with another headache that I woke up with since 6 a.m. Same thing happened yesterday. Once I wake up I just lay there and think of a bunch of junk and can't sleep, only off & on.

    From what I gather a lot of military wives get a bad wrap as you describe, and/or end up fat. I know you'll never follow that crap. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "My Avatar is a whore"

    quote of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting that the army should choose an avatar with skirts, when women in the army don't wear them and most army wives are in jeans or slacks. What a whorish thing to do.

    Sorry about the sleep, you are probably missing hubby and not sleeping as soundly.

    ReplyDelete