Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Big Day

So tomorrow is the day...the day that I walk in to my hopeful place of future internship and turn in my resume ( which I still have to make ) and a filled out application. I mean, I guess I can't screw up too badly considering it is only an internship and not a job...it is not like they will be losing money. I am just someone who is eager to learn..and I hope they see that. I hope that I don't make a fool of myself, or that they can see through the ball of awkwardness that walks in their door tomorrow morning.

I hope everything goes okay...I really want this.

2 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you. Just reveal your heartfelt passion to learn more about cooking nutritional, smile, and I'll be praying for you. Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm heard the lady you needed to see had the day off. That is anti-climatic. I know you will do just fine, trust in yourself, you have gobs of talent rolled up in that ball and none of it is awkwardness. Love you!

    ReplyDelete