Monday, September 13, 2010

Mind Blogging

I am not sure I feel like blogging what is on my mind right now. It could stir up drama that I don't have the energy to deal with or argue about...the only problem is that it is consuming all off my thoughts...which makes it quite difficult to blog about anything else.

It is something that I have been wanting to blog about for quite a long time but have been reluctant to do so in fear that I would offend someone, that I wouldn't be able to write about it well enough to get my point across, or that it just isn't my place.

Is there something that you have wanted to blog about that you were unsure of? Did you end up blogging about it? Or did you hold back?


2 comments:

  1. I usually blog about what I feel like blogging about. USUALLY. For the most part. The way I see it is: if I feel like sharing, my blog is the place to do it because it's my blog. If I don't want to share, I'll write it in my journal or email someone I can trust to help me sort through whatever it is I can't get off my mind.

    And then I probably blog about it anyway. If people don't like it, tough cookies. They should at least respect me enough to understand that I have a right to expressing my opinion on my blog where it doesn't hurt anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I almost always avoid conflict, especially because I have little interest in trying to force people to agree with me. I think that's pretty impossible :) I definitely think it can be really hard to get your point across, especially on the internet!

    ReplyDelete