Friday, October 15, 2010

Blogging Fail

I forgot to blog yesterday. I wish I could say it was because I got lost in the woods on my morning run but that definitely wasn't the case. I was helping my parents get a garage sale together and went to bed asap due to my lack of sleep from having a cats ass in my face all night long.

So as of today... I have two choices.

I can either #1 limit my blogging to 3 times per week in order to focus more on quality instead of quantity.

#2 Attempt the blog everyday for a year deal again with today as the starting date.

#4 phase out this blog and merge together www.everythingimnot.com and www.amberhaas.com somehow.

What do you all think?

1 comment:

  1. Don't attempt to blog every day for a year again. It's hard work. Feeling obligated to blog is bad, because it's supposed to be something you do because you enjoy it. I'd say don't limit yourself, but don't pressure yourself either. Just blog when you feel like it!

    ReplyDelete