Friday, October 8, 2010

Getting Closer

All our stuff is packed. The movers came, re-packed all of our stuff and drove away with it. Off to Germany it goes, and off to Germany I go. I called the Airforce base that is about 30 miles away and all I had to do is send in travel orders through e-mail and then they are going to hook me up with plane tickets. Um, awesome. No trip down a seemingly endless windy road out into the middle of nowhere. I sent in my stuff but I am assuming the lady got to busy to get my ticket for me...monday I suppose. I wonder when I will be leaving.

I could go into greater detail of today's near dramatic event but I woke up at 3:30am so that I could eat breakfast and run before having to go to our storage unit. Soo there is a little fog in my brain. Tomorrow is another early morning because it is Farmer's Market Day! My favorite day of the week. How on earth is it already the weekend? Time flies.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment