Friday, October 22, 2010

Off To Germany I Go

I only have a half a day left in the States. Today is the big day. Off to Germany I go. I will be in Germany by tomorrow morning. Crazy to think about. All I know is that I want to be there already and wish that it didn't take a whole day to get there. Thinking about the long plane rides ahead of me is daunting. Especially the nine and a half hour one. That is a long time to be packed in a plane like a sardine with a bunch of strangers. It makes me shiver just thinking about it. There is nothing I hate worse than tight spaces and strangers. Put those two together and you have a lethal mix of potential freak out. I just need to focus on the goal.


I just can't wait to finally get to Frankfurt Airport and see my husband. He is only a day away.


2 comments:

  1. OMG How did I miss this? Good luck! Email me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I cant believe you made it without a scratch! No weirdos asking for your number? No people freak outs? I want to hear some interesting stories!

    ReplyDelete