Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Blogging

I must say it is quite a relief to not have to blog EVERYDAY. I guess I can truly say I am glad I failed this time. Blogging just isn't meant to be a chore.

I am still waiting on a date for when I am leaving for Germany. I am waiting on either the lady from Beale to give me an itinerary or for Eric to get me tickets. Nothing has happened on either side yet. I would love it if I could finally know the exact date I am leaving. I am so done sitting and waiting.

On a better note, it is meatless Monday. Hopefully I can get can a good meatless meal on my blog tonight. I didn't have time to make a Farmer's Market dinner this weekend. It was a crazy weekend but tonight I  am thinking Indian. It's a little chilly here and nothing warms you up better than curry.

Happy Meatless Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment