Sunday, October 10, 2010

Boring Sundays

I think my Gordon Ramsay TV show addiction is growing to an unhealthy level. Except I have learned a few things from watching Kitchen Nightmares. It has shown me that I need to be super prepared and educated if I am ever able to open my own restaurant. I definitely do not want to end up hundreds and thousands of dollars in debt. Just thinking about that makes me feel claustrophobic. I can't imagine the suffocating feeling being that in debt would bring. Yuk.

Anyways..it is Sunday afternoon...I don't know what it is about Sunday afternoons but they are always boring...there is nothing to do. Sunday evenings are another story though. Hello The Next Iron Chef. Can't. Wait.

I am still waiting on a leave date for Germany, but I am hoping to find out by tomorrow. It will be soon though! I can feel it.

Happy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment