Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Brushing and Flossing

I have a dentist appointment today at 12:00pm sharp. I can’t say that I am looking forward to it…I hope my 2 weeks of brushing and flossing everyday was enough to truthfully answer the question of “have you been flossing?” Yes ma’m everyday…for two weeks…

I hate that question. You can’t lie because as soon as they stick their miniature ice pick into your teeth and your gums start to bleed, you know that they have probably figured out you haven’t been flossing.

On another note, it is Cinco De Mayo! Which also happens to be my parents anniversary (Happy anniversary Mom and Dad! ) so I will probably celebrate it alone with a microwave burrito and a shot of tequila.

Man..it is Wednesday so there isn’t even anything good on TV.

What are your plans for Cinco De Mayo?

1 comment:

  1. I plan on having nachos. Not even a healthy kind. I'm going all out tonight! Have fun at the dentist! And by "fun" I mean try not to punch him when he makes your gums bleed.

    ReplyDelete