Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"Just another day, the same damn thing. I go get the paper and everthing." Those are the wise words of my Grandpa. I get where he is coming from...I mean I do the same thing everyday too..but I do it by choice and I don't see it as a negative thing. I met someone yesterday that just recovered from a freak accident. She has a new lease on life and is one of the most positive persons I have ever met. I can only hope to be and stay as positive as her as I get older. I think being positive is underrated. I mean, who doesn't like to be around a positive person? ( unless they are positively annoying). Of course you still have to be realistic but there is always something positive to think about.

So on that note...think positive today!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you about being positive. It's healthier for sure!

    ReplyDelete