Monday, May 24, 2010

Hola Pico Rivera

I am now safe and sound in southern CA. Unfortunately the grandparents don't have wifi so I am forced to blog with my thumbs on my teeny blackberry. Posts this week will be short unless I build strength in my thumbs or find a starbucks. I have a completed food blog but I can't post it!

It is crazy how different the news down here. So far there has been two shootings. One which has completely shut down the 101 freeway. Oh and Lindsey lohans possible jail time takes priority over all news. This will be an interesting week.

2 comments:

  1. Amber there is a Starbucks on the corner of Beverly and Norwalk Boulevard, just ask Mom if you can use the car and run down there. Its less than a mile away. Keep safe, its not just the food that kills you in LA. Love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only that...I miss the quietness of our own house without the helicopters, police & ambulance sirens you hear all day long.

    ReplyDelete