Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday Funday

It was great to finally have some good weather yesterday. It made the farmers market even more pleasant and made for a great temperature to eat dinner outside.  I will get the dinner blog up sometime today or tomorrow.

I am having trouble thinking of words to describe it but I am feeling a little discouraged this morning.  If that is even the right word for it. Sometimes I feel like life is passing me by…without me accomplishing much. There is a fire burning in me, I know what I want to accomplish but I just feel that it is an unattainable goal. Kind of the I feel like a failure without even trying first I suppose. You probably have no idea what I am trying to say huh? Well that makes two of us. I am 23 going on 60 and am watching Meet The Press for goodness sakes. When did I get so darn boring?  I am too boring to even have anything remotely interesting to blog about…I don’t even know why I am bothering except for the fact that I am OCD and it is now a part of my routine that I wouldn’t feel right doing away with it.

Welp, hope everyone has a good Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. You need to venture out my dear. Expand your horizons and make some new friends with a venture you enjoy. Ask God to help you.

    ReplyDelete