Friday, July 16, 2010

Cracker Gnawing



If you are watching this video right now..waiting for something exciting to happen..well don't get your hopes up because this is it...however, I couldn't help myself from laughing at this morbidly obese rodent eating a graham cracker. I am pretty sure he ate the whole box right before shooting this video.

You might not have laughed, maybe you chuckled a little, or maybe you are under the influence of some sort of substance and found this freakin hilarious....all I know is that graham crackers sound really darn good right now or maybe some smores. (sp?) but vegetarian marsh mellows are hard to find. Yep marsh mellows are not vegetarian. Bet you didn't know that... They contain a little product called gelatin which comes from the bones of animals like the little big guy up there gnawing away ever so innocently at his graham cracker.

Anyways, I have some homemade pizza to get started on, but I hope you all have an awesome Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a big marshmallow fan, as you know when you used to make me roasted ones camping and I was only compliant sometimes to be nice, but it was still a disappointment to know that it wasn't a vegetarian item. Oh well....still learning.

    ReplyDelete