Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Search

I am watching an episode of Kathy Griffin my life on the D-list right now and it is the episode where she gets a public pap smear. She is "spreading awareness" for cervical cancer... Well, I will admit when I had to go through this shameful procedure a few days ago I tried to channel Kathy's energy and told myself "if Kathy can do this on TV I can do this so that I can get my ass to Germany." Okay that is about as far as I want to go on that subject..but Thanks Kathy...you made my experience a little less humiliating.

Anyways, I am still on a mission to find my Vibram Five Finger shoes. Not only are they not in stock anywhere around here, but even the company that sells them is somehow out of stock...I don't know exactly how that works but this tells me I need to explore other options. SO...I am broadening my horizons to other models of the Vibram Five Finger's...and the search continues.

I really don't have much else to blog about..and I am in the process of making bread so peace out for now. 

Have a good weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment