Monday, July 5, 2010

What To Do

Today is the day after the 4th of July...which makes it the 5th of July...why am I pointing this out? You know, I have no idea. However, I had a relaxing 4th and I hope you did too.

Now that Eric and I know we are going to Germany I find that people are starting to ask me a common question. "So what are you going to do in Germany?" Well, I am not really sure. There are things that I want to do, but I question whether the things I want to do are really possible. People are telling me I could go to school, which is true.. but it would have to be for a degree that I am really interested in...which right now the only degree I would want to be chasing is one in Culinary Arts. I don't think I will be able to attend a culinary school in Germany though. ( Unless you know something I don't ).

So here is a list of possibilities in no particular order

1.  Be a personal trainer for the Army Wives
2. Try and become a self taught chef
3. Teach vegetarian cooking classes
4. Become an elite marathon runner ( ok so this is more of a dream but I would have the time to train like one lol )
5. Go to school if there is a degree I am interested in...or culinary school but that is probably a dream as well.
6. Work at Walmart <--this particular one I would prefer not to do. And yes, they have Walmart in Germany.

I can't really think of anything else at the moment. So what do you think? What should I do in Germany?

1 comment:

  1. Vel, you could even teach English to some children, ya, nine?
    Learn German?
    Write a vegetarian cooking column in the Manheim base paper?

    ReplyDelete