Sunday, July 25, 2010

Got The Itch

No, not that kind of itch...get your mind out of the gutter. I am getting the itch to paint again. I was overcome with a strong urge to paint the other day and it hasn't gone away. I think I might be able to actually mark a white canvas without much hesitation because I have finally come to realize that I paint for my own enjoyment and not for others. I just want to whip out a paint brush and get started. Except for the fact that my paint brushes are pretty much destroyed. I honestly didn't know if I would ever paint again so I was pretty careless with them during the move...not such a smooth move on my part.

Well since I can't find my Vibram Five Finger shoes anywhere..perhaps my 100 dollar bet would be better spent on new art supplies. It's something to think about at least. I am just afraid to turn into a deer in the headlights when I stare at a white canvas again. Really hoping that doesn't happen though.

We shall see I suppose.

Wish me luck, and happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! If you're doing it for yourself, and it's genuine and natural, it will just happen and come pouring out of you

    ReplyDelete