Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Yea?

Woah, I am cutting it close today...what can I say I like to live life on the edge...only 4 hours until it is tomorrow and I could of blown my blogging streak.

Today was one of those days where I did a lot of nothing. Well I suppose I did some stuff but nothing of huge importance..it was the.the usual run, go to the store, baked a wheat baquette, attempted to make Gnocci which wasn't a complete failure...I think I need more practice but I wouldn't serve it. Then made a dinner that was completely different than what I was originally planning...mexican flavors and french baguett's actually go together quite well.

I don't know why I am giving you the boring run down of my day. There are much more exciting things going on in the world. Like Mel Gibson's crazy ranting tendencies, or Lindsey Lohan's trendy nail polish that she may, or may not of applied herself.

Hmm I think I will go watch The Passion of The Christ followed by The Parent Trap.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment