Monday, June 7, 2010

Mysterious Nights

The other night I had strange dreams…and well, I wish last night I only experienced strange dreams. Instead I woke up nauseas, had to pee like a race horse..which then turned into had to poop like a race horse..and then for the grand finale…puking into my bedside trashcan.  This is not the first time this has happened…but I am always fine by the time I wake up. I am confused… Who the hell wakes up, pees, poops, pukes, and then goes back to sleep?

I’m stumped. TMI I know, but I couldn’t help talking about such a mysterious night. It is almost as mysterious as finding a pube in your toothbrush.

Anyways…now that I have grossed you out, not only is it Monday, but it is Meatless Monday. Let’s save the world one meatless day at a time. ( Yay for cheesy lines ). But really, everyone can afford to cut meat out for one day. It will save you some money. Who doesn’t like to save money? Maybe we should call it Money Monday. Perhaps people would be more willing to cut the meat out for a little extra cash if they don’t care about the environment or animals.

Ok I am rambling, enjoy your Monday everyone, Friday is only 4 days away.

3 comments:

  1. I won't eat meat today, just for you. Wanna suggest a good meatless recipe I can make for dinner? Love you and can't wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you had a rough night that doesn't sound too good. Didn't know. :o(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry but hahahaahaaha! I'm NOT laughing at your mysteriousness, but at the presentation. You're so cute, even when you're being gross!

    Hope the next few night are much better!

    ReplyDelete