Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Thankful Tuesday

It has been awhile since I have done a Thankful Tuesday. So it’s about time I think about what I am thankful for.

Some of the things I am thankful for today:

Family

Cooking

Warmer Weather

Music

I am also thankful that there is actually something on TV tonight. Losing it with Jillian Michaels comes one tonight! Wohoo. Be aware though people, in the real world if you yelled at a client like she does..well you wouldn’t have any clients. The only reason she gets to yell is that the people she is training are getting paid to be on the show and not paying to be trained. Just thought I would verify that. If I could afford to pay my clients to workout and get yelled at in order to see results..then I would but ya gotta make money somehow.

Happy Tuesday everyone, what are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. I glad that your clarified the yelling (NOT) in training! :o)

    ReplyDelete