Monday, June 14, 2010

One Day Until Take Off

Tomorrow is the day I must try and suck up my nerves and hold back my panic enough to get myself on an airplane over to Virginia. I can feel my nerves already starting to kick in to over-drive. Stop that.

I am also finding it a bit nerve racking that I am going to lunch with the guys that I am watching on TV right now. I am excited but intimidated at the same time. This will be a busy day.

On a more positive note; if all goes well, I will be in Virginia by tomorrow evening. It is strange to think that I will go from one side of the country to the other in only a matter of hours. It is the closest thing we have to a time machine…only I will be going into the future because VA is 3 hours ahead.

Well, that’s all for now. I hope I don’t make a fool of myself at lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment