First of all I would like to thank Amanda over at La Blondie Peruana for giving me the "Happy 101" Blogger award, which is also my first award.
Now I will stop slacking and fulfill my necessary duties!
"Happy 101" Blogger Award!
*List 10 things that make you happy
*Pass the award on to 10 bloggers that brighten your day
1. Running - I don't know that I would be able to function without it.
2. Go Girls- My source of caffeine... I definitely wouldn't be able to function without it.
3. Honey Bunches of Oats- I am addicted to this cereal, and my morning would definitely not
be the same without it. It is like lucky charms for grown ups, but instead of fishing the little marsh mellows out of the box, I fish out the little sugar filled oat bunches.
4. Eric ( my husband )- Life would definitely be empty without him, and I don't know what I would do without the midnight entertainment of sleep talking/walking.
5. Hanging out with my brother -We have so much fun together. Unfortunately, I don't get to hang out with him nearly as much as I would like because he lives on the other side of the country.
6. Spending time with my Mom- Whether it is trying new restaurants, taking cooking classes together, seeing new movies, we always have a good time.
7. Hiking with my Dad- I love spending time outdoors with my Dad, especially hiking and taking pictures..except I am jealous of his camera.
8. Cooking- I enjoy eating the finished product of something I make ( whether it is good..or just plain horrible), but sometimes the process of just cooking a meal is even more enjoyable.
9. Learning- It simply just makes me happy to learn new things.
10. The beach on a sunny day. When I hear the term "go to your happy place" I automatically picture the beach. More specifically Pismo Beach, on a sunny day, with all of my family. I really don't know that it could get much better than that.
10 Bloggers that brighten my day-
Cheryl- Confessions of a Twenty Something Year Old
Sarah Von- Yes and Yes
Paul - Travels With Paul
M - Blackberries to Apples
Michelle - Oh, Mishka
Chicken - Tales From The Chicken Coop: A Day in the Life of Mrs. Chicken
Alright so I am breaking the rules a little bit... as you can see I did not meet my 10 blogger quota because #1 well i'm lame, you should know that...and I am still discovering the wonderful world of blogging. If I am lucky enough to receive another blogger award hopefully I will have 10 bloggers to pass it onto by then.