I have been seeing a lot of blog posts lately containing people's bucket list's ( a list of things to do before you kick the bucket a.k.a die...) So it got me thinking... what do I want to accomplish, or do before I die? I don't have a sense, or inkling when I am going to die, but I suppose I might as well get started on a list now. So here it goes.
1. Be self confident
2. Finish my Certification process in becoming a personal trainer.
3. Find a job as a personal trainer, and actually be good at it.
4. Stop having to mooch off others, and be more independent.
5. Play some sort of role in educating people/kids about organics, fitness, and nutrition.
6. Refine my writing skills and write for a fitness magazine of some sort.
7. Write a book
8. Learn to cook healthy meals that taste *great*.
9. Run a marathon
10. Complete a triathlon
11. Have a family, and be a good Mom.
12. Be Happy
This list could contain so much more, but I think I will keep it down to 12 for now. It seems I have written more of a "what I hope to accomplish in 10 years" list rather than what I would like to accomplish before I die ( assuming I will live to reach my senior years ).
What are some of the things you want to do before you die?