Thursday, January 7, 2010

Overwhelmed

I finally made it out of the house yesterday. It felt good to leave the house that had begun to seem like my prison. The crazy part is I will only be at this house for another 30 days, and then off to Auburn I go, and off to Missouri Eric will go. I am dreading the moving process, as it never really goes smoothly. Everything seems to get left for the last minute until we are running around like chickens with our heads cut off, or until we want to cut each others heads off. Either way it is not pretty. Only a year ago we were going through the same process, except we didn't have a yard to deal with. Not only are we not allowed to have pets here, but we hid two large dogs somewhat successfully but unfortunately for us..they destroyed the yard and we have to fix it before we move out. I am dreading this, and just looking out the back window is overwhelming.

On another note, I have been neglecting my other blog at www.amberhaas.com but hopefully I will get to writing something new either today or tomorrow so check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment