So I was lucky enough to have a little something passed onto me yesterday by Amanda Armstrong over at Tales From The Kitchen Coop: A Day In The Life of Mrs. Chicken. She passed onto me a blogger award, so it is my turn to pass on the torch ( can you tell I watched the opening ceremony of the Olympics last night? ) Thanks Amanda, you made my day, and I will be accepting this award in my pajamas as well, but mine don’t have cute lil cherries on them.
So now to the rules of accepting this award:
1. List 6 things you are a master in.
2. Pass it on to 6 bloggers you think are masters at friendship & make blogging so awesome.
1. Running- well I still don’t consider myself a master but i’m a master at getting a run into my day no matter where I am. Yes, I even ran on my honeymoon in Puerta Vallarta Mexico. If you want me to be in a good mood, it is best to just let me run.
2. I am a master at my routine. You wouldn’t think a routine calls for mastery but when you are as anal as me about what you do before a run then mastery is a must. Here is how it goes down…Wake up usually 4:00-5:00am
Eat breakfast ( Honey Bunches of Oats – no exceptions)
Drink Caffeine and read blogs
3. I am a master at Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3 and 4, and Tony Hawks Underground 1, and 2. I don’t know anyone that can beat me at trick attack, and I am oh so proud of this.
4. Procrastination- The fact that I don’t even have to try at this one is evidence of my mastery.
5. Knowing where the bathroom is in nearly every building around town. ( I pee a lot ). And if it is a new town or new building I have a sixth sense of where the bathroom is.
6. Grocery Shopping- My ability to maneuver a shopping cart with such precision up and down the grocery store aisles often cuts my shopping time in half, saves the finger’s of small children, and prevents bruises on the pyramid stacked apples in the produce section.
Wow, that is a lame list of things I am a master at, I apologize. But here are some blogs that are not so lame, in fact they are awesome and you must check them out.
Although she gave me this award it would feel wrong not to mention her because her blog is definitely one of my favorite blogs to read…
1. Amanda Armstrong- Tales From The Chicken COOP: A Day In The Life of Mrs. Chicken.
2. Amanda- La Blondie Peruana
3. Margaret – Green Beans and Little Things
4. Ashley – Industrius Me
6. Cheryl- Confessions of a Twenty-Something Year Old