Sunday, February 7, 2010

Still Moving

There is still so much to be done, and this is probably the last time today that I will be able to sit down. This is less of a blog post, and more of just me trying to fulfill my goal of posting a blog everyday for a year.

I can feel the tension in the air rising. Eric set his alarm for 7:00am so I know he is serious…but if he actually gets up when it goes off, then I know he is really serious. I think I might try and get some stuff done before he wakes up in order to lesson my stress. It is complete chaos up in here. Pray for me.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you girl. Moving can be so stressful, but you guys ENJOY it and each other and try to make the best of it! Dont look back and regret one day! EVEN moving days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying for you! Just hang in there!

    And kudos for trying to stick to your goal!

    ReplyDelete