Friday, February 26, 2010

TGIF

Once again, it's Friday. You know what that means. Class from hell. However, the weekend is finally going to be here so that temporarily masks the unfortunate event that is about to take place. Yes ladies and gentlemen today is the day I will no longer be able to escape the traps of teaching modern aerobics in front of the class. This time I know for sure that there is no escaping.

On another note, Eric only has 2 more nights at home. I am hoping to be able to cook him and my family dinner because this will be the last meal I will be able to cook for him for 5 months. I have a few things in mind I want to cook but I know that vegetarian cuisine isn’t exactly what people look forward to on a Friday night. So it’s up to my family whether or not they want to sit through a meatless meal on their Friday. If they are up for the challenge I need help with choosing a genre of food…what would you most enjoy?

American

Italian ( including pizza)

Mexican

Asian

Indian

Greek

Suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you could cook to your hearts content for Eric tonight. I was thinking that we would take my cousin to Chinese food, but maybe you should ask dad. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night we had friends over for dinner and I made pasta, but in the sauce I put Morning Star Meatless Crumbles instead of ground beef...no one was the wiser. :)

    Good luck at class today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm... Hard choice.

    I like 'em all, except for Mexican... That stuff can have you running to the nearest bathroom...

    Or bush.

    ReplyDelete