Tuesday, August 10, 2010

3 Days to Doom

Only 3 days left until I quit my long time bad habit of Go Girl drinking. I'm not going to lie, I am nervous to let go of something that not only tastes good..but is such a huge part of my routine. I am a huge routine freak, and changing it up will be the hardest part. 

Lucky for you, you will get to follow me a long on this journey because I have decided that I will be vlogging along the way. I will need your support, that's for sure. I am really hoping I don't fail. I guess the important part is that I am giving up Go Girl's willingly and not by force. I mean, I could just wait until I move to Germany and have no other choice but to stop but I think it will be easier this way. 

Or not. Guess I will find out. 

I am kind of just brain farting this morning so I am going to end this blog here. For your sake. 

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Are you going cold turkey? Or are you going to take it slow?

    ReplyDelete