Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Make It a Treat

2 Days and counting until this pink can leaves my morning routine. I am beginning to regret this decision...but I must succeed. Is it sad that this is such a big event for me?

Enough about my addiction... I have to admit that I can't wait until my blog everyday for a year goal is over. Not because I want to stop blogging, but because I am tired of putting out half-assed, no thought blogs. I blog everyday, but it seems that I only put real thought into about 1 blog per week. When I read other people's blogs I find their blogs to be so much more thought provoking, and meaningful because they didn't make a stupid goal to do it everyday.

I look forward to spending more time planning out blogs and to "make it a treat". ( Is it sad that I took this phrase from Sara Silverman to heart? ) I think that it is possible to put out good blogs everyday, just not from me because my life is not interesting enough, and I am too lazy to put out that much thought everyday.

Anywho, I can't believe it is already Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday everyone, your half way there.

1 comment:

  1. The countdown is ON! If I can do it, then someone as fit and active as you should have no problem giving up the coke....errr... juice.

    ReplyDelete