Monday, August 16, 2010

Blogger Block

I am once again doing an evening blog due to another morning baking session. I don't mind though, I enjoy baking and it is a great way to practice and have people kind of "judge" the end result. Now if I can only figure out how to do it for a job someday.

I am finding myself getting increasingly distracted while writing this blog because evening TV is way more interesting than morning TV. I am watching a show on A and E called Intervention. Talk about a downer...the sadness in the people's eyes is almost unbearable. The things that lead these people to their addiction, how they sustain their addiction, how their families to deal with it, it's so sad. All of it. It is even more discouraging when the intervention doesn't end up being such an intervention in the end. I don't know what is worse. Seeing the people flat out say no and not accept the help to get clean, or the people who pretend to go along with it only to fail miserably 1 week later.

Anyways, I am pretty sure I just spent an hour on the phone feeling like I was on a scavenger hunt for a seemingly non-existant dr. referral...long story but it pisses me off I will admit. Anyways I better go do my daily vlog.

Happy Meatless Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment