Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Next Food Network Star?

Alright so I have yet to blog today...but I have a good excuse. I have literally been making food since about 7am.

First I had to bake two baguettes...here is one..


Then I had to turn this into this...


Whipped Feta Cheese and Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta
Then I had to turn this...

Big Ass Bag of Tomatoes


Into this...
Chilled Tomato Basil Soup with Creme Fraiche



I know, it doesn't seem like much but when you literally make everything it takes a long time. I am finally finished. I feel like I just competed in an episode of Iron Chef or in a Next Food Network Star Challenge ( I wish ).

Speaking of The Next Food Network Star. The finale is on tonight! A great way to relax and enjoy the night. I am predicting that Aarti will win, and I hope I am right because she is awesome and there is no one on Food Network that cooks Indian Food. If someone is going to win just to create yet another pasta dish I'm going to pissed. So go Aarti! 

Happy Sunday everyone! Watch The Next Food Network Star!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your hard work and great appetizers....it was enjoyed by all at our small group Bible study. Go Aarti! Thanks again sweetie...you worked hard! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed your hard work paid off and was much appreciated, people loved the soup and complimented your tasty morsels. They were enjoyed by all. A big THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete