Sunday, August 22, 2010

internet wanted

I really wish I had a real computer right now. I just experienced something I never thought I would. I got to meet fellow vloggers/bloggers. I want to save this post for when I have a real keyboard to type but at the same time I want it to be fresh in my memory. I kind of just want to Gush all over this page about how awesome the people I just met are....I think I will have bust out the macbook and write a real post and make you wait a day to read it. I know you will be waiting at your computers with anticipation like you do everyday...


Anyways...I'm going to go give my macbook some love. Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Aww you'd better snuggle up to that Macbook and whisper sweet nothings in it's ear...or wherever the ear would be on a Macbook.

    ReplyDelete