Friday, August 20, 2010

Blogger Meetup?

This blog will be short and sweet...or sour? Well, I am currently at Starbucks typing at lightening speed before my dad runs out of coffee...

So there are some meet-ups with other vloggers/bloggers in the brewing and I really am finding it hard to contain my excitement. I have never met a fellow blogger before. It is kind of strange to think that you have kind of been in their head....okay that sounds creepy. You like know them..but not really...

Welp old man's ready to go.

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. OHhhhhhHhhhHHhH! HOW EXCITING! I hope to someday be a part of a Blogger meetup! I have met SO MANY of my blog friends outside of an official "meetup" that are now my best of friends...literally.

    ONE of those, being my husband :) 4 being my very BEST of friends (for the past 6 years) and another being like my sister! I just LOVE meeting people through blogging that I might not have met otherwise.

    HAVE SO MUCH FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm majorly jealous! You're going to meet some amazing people!! AH!

    Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah shuck's if your old man hadn't offered to take you to Starbuck's you wouldn't have uploaded any blogs. Maybe if you had offered him a refill he would have stayed longer....ya think?

    ReplyDelete