Thursday, August 12, 2010

Taking It Slow

Alright so I have decided that I am not ready for the quit Go Girl cold turkey adventure tomorrow. Why? Well I don't like coffee enough yet, and I am wondering if being forced to quit Go Girls via moving to Germany is not such a bad idea after all?  Ok maybe not but here is a bit more of my reasoning...



Here is the lovely 5 stages of change that some of you may be familiar with. I have discovered that as Friday continues to sneak up on me that I am not ready to quit because I am still in the contemplation/preparation stage. I know, way to go Amber you are once again a failure. 

Well yes and no...lets just say I need more time in the preparation phase. I need to perfect my coffee making skills and then train myself to like it. I am still in this little journey but I think I need to take it slow. 

On another note, I am going to my second pastel class today. We shall see how this turns out... 


1 comment:

  1. I saw the pastel you did and I love it! If you need to finish it please do because I like it. Please?

    ReplyDelete