Monday, August 23, 2010

Blogger Meetup: A Short Synopsis

I wrote a good three blogs while I was internetless this weekend. It is now 9:30pm on Monday night, I just got home, and I have internet for the first time in four days. After re-reading all of the blogs I wrote I have decided that none of them are ones I want to post. Considering it is 9:30 and I am an old lady, my first instinct was to say screw it, just post it up so you can waste time cruising the internet until you pass out, but  unfortunately I am just not feelin any of them.

So what to blog instead. Well, yesterday I got the opportunity to meet some fellow vloggers/bloggers. I was lucky enough to meet Ashley, Nico, Tabitha, and Melissa. Of course, I was the quiet one of the group, but I was super stoked on the inside. Ashley was kind enough to pick me up from little Mexico ( Pico Rivera CA) and meet up with the rest of the group at Starbucks, where we talked...well I talked a little, and Vlogged....



then we went to BJ's for dinner where we played Uno and watched some impressive toothpick tricks performed by Nico and Melissa. All in all it was a great night. I still want to talk more on the subject but my eyes are starting to get as cloudy as my brain at the moment. So for now, I will leave you with the video and a synopsis of our day.

Happy Monday, and Happy Birthday Mom!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I have yet to meet up with fellow bloggers, but alas I am in my own world up here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a lot of fun, I am sure they all did too. It was a neat thing to do.

    ReplyDelete