Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pillow Companion

I finally found and excellent use for my ipad. Just in case you didn't know already, it is a great pillow companion. You can listen to music as you fall asleep without having to deal with ipod headphones stabbing you in the eardrum or getting the cord wrapped around your neck like an unborn fetus. It's great.

I happend to fall asleep to Coldplay last night. Whenever I hear a Coldplay song I automatically think of the Bay Area, and working at Good Earth. This could be half of the reason I love Coldplay so much. The best part about falling asleep to Coldplay is that I dreamt I was back in the bay area working at Good Earth. It was a great night and I didn't want to wake up. I will forever miss Marin County and working at Good Earth. Maybe one day I shall return...is it weird that I don't want to go back for a visit because then it will just make me miss it even more? Awhile ago my mom asked me if I would want to go for a drive down to Marin with her and my aunt who was visiting from Ventura at the time. I wanted to go so badly, but at the same time I knew I wouldn't want to leave. It would also be weird visiting Good Earth and not be an employee. I always felt so privileged to work there, and to walk in strictly as a customer only would be unthinkable. I don't think I could handle seeing someone else doing my job.

I think I have issues letting go. I should probably come to terms with the fact that I don't live or work in Marin anymore. Easier said than done. I really don't know why I have such weird attachment issues with this place. 

Anyways, today is the first day of VEDA (vlog every day in August ) and I am feeling my feet starting to get cold. I don't want to back out, because that would make me a failure and I have failed at enough things in my life. I wouldn't like to add anything else to the failed list. Oh and if you are waiting for my Vlog/youtube channel link to appear in grey link text than you are S.O.L. because I am not ready to advertise my ugly face on the blogosphere yet. 

So wish me luck with VEDA, I feel stupid already thinking about talking to a camera. 

On other news: I think I killed my sourdough starter but I successfully obtained a copy of The Bread Baker's Apprentice so I think there might be more successful starters in my future. ( I don't know why you care but hey this is my blog so suck it up and keep reading ). This blog is getting too long and you have probably stopped reading by now anyways..or at least skimmed down to this last line wondering when it was going to end. Well it is ending now, so you can get back to refreshing your facebook page or picking your nose...I suppose you could do these things simultaneously. 

Happy Sunday 


No comments:

Post a Comment